- Ong, P. A. L. (2017). A dialogic analysis of ECE teacher reflections in assessment: comparative inquiry across New Zealand and Singapore. EYRC: Children in the Early Years: Pedagogy, Policy and Community Connectedness, 29 July 2017. Hamilton, New Zealand: University of Waikato (WMIER).
- Ong, P. A. L. (2018). Teaching and Learning through the MI approach. NZARE Conference 2018: “Shaping Our Futures”, 26th-28th November 2018. Auckland: AUT, NZARE.
- Ong, P. A. L. (2018). The aesthetic forms of childhood. 5th Childhood Studies Colloquium Research and Practice. 3rd-5th October 2018. Auckland: Childhood Studies in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Ong, P. A. L. (2019). Pedagogical Hybridity & Skills for the 21st century. Postgraduate Symposium: Connecting Local and International Research Communities (22nd October 2019), 81–81. https://doi.org/10.5005/jp/books/12740_8
- Ong, P. A. L. (2019). Tensions and fuzzy boundaries: Methodological and ethical dilemmas in visual research. Association for Visual Pedagogies 2019 AVP Conference, 17-18th June. Melbourne, Australia: RMIT University.
- Ong, P. A. L. (2020). Visual Research Methods: Qualifying and Quantifying the Visual. Beijing International Review of Education, 2(1), 35–53. https://doi.org/10.1163/25902539-00201004
- Ong, P., & McLachlan, Claire; Kamenarac, O. (2020). Challenges to the Process of Change, Transformation and Curriculum Decision-making in Early Childhood Education. In SAGE ADVANCE Preprint. https://doi.org/10.31124/advance.12857774.v1